The new Carbon Literacy Sports Kit provides the sector with bespoke training to raise awareness of greenhouse gas emissions and their role in climate change and, importantly, what you can do about it.
In five modules delivered on the day, attendees will learn about:
- the basics of climate change science, the evidence for climate change and the impacts of climate change
- issues around equity and vulnerability, local impacts and the impacts on sport
- the co-benefits of taking climate action, the current policy position and the influence of the sport sector
- your own individual carbon footprint and organisational carbon footprints
- why action is important, how to talk about climate change to others and how to develop carbon pledges.
This course will run over two consecutive afternoons on the 27th and 28th June – the booking will cover both dates.
The course will run with a minimum of 8 people.
The price includes VAT.