Join us for this month’s BASIS Wednesday webinar to hear from one of our newest members, BDP Pattern and their approach to sustainability in sports architecture and design, and to hear how they see projects as an opportunity to engage a wide range of the UN Sustainable Development goals. They will discuss:
- How they consider climate, culture and technology in design to achieve the best possible sustainability outcomes.
- Advocating for passive design measures to create compact, exciting, resource-efficient buildings.
- Achieving legacy buildings.
- The (un)expected enablers of sustainable design: time and money, programme, procurement, governance.
- Challenges we face now: lack of data, tested details.
- What they’re doing: drawing on the accessible data to understand where they can drive the sustainability agenda.
- Opportunities: incremental improvements, cross-sector thinking, and better collaboration.